Audible gifts are very popular among bookworms. People who love listening to audiobooks also like gifting audiobooks or being gifted the same. So if you have got an Audible gift and you want to know how to redeem Audible gift card in your app, here is detailed guide about it.
How can I redeem Audible gift card?
Here are the steps to redeem an Audible gift:
- Go to the Audible website: Visit https://www.audible.com/ using your web browser.
- Alternatively, use the Audible app: If you prefer, you can also redeem your gift from the Audible app.
- Sign in or create an Audible account: If you already have an Audible account, click on the “Sign in” button located in the top right corner next to your profile picture, if you have one. If you don’t have an account, click on “Create an account” and provide your email address, password, and other required personal information.
- Access the Gifts tab: Once you’re logged in, click on the “Gifts” tab in the top menu, which is located next to the “Home” tab.
- Click on “Redeem a gift”: On the Gifts page, locate and click on the “Redeem a gift” button, situated in the middle of the page.
- Enter the claim code: In the provided space, enter the 12-digit claim code from the email you received with your Audible gift.
- Click on “Redeem”: After entering the claim code, click on the “Redeem” button located in the bottom right corner of the page.
By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to successfully redeem your Audible gift and access the audiobook content it includes.
Redeeming Audible Gift Membership
If you’re redeeming Audible gift from an email, you can click on the Redeem your gift button in the email that you have received. This will take you to the Audible website or app where you can enter the Audible gift claim code and redeem Audible gift.
Once you’ve redeemed your Audible gift, you’ll see a welcome screen indicating that your gift membership has begun. The first credit from your gift membership will be added to your account.
Note: If you redeemed a Audible gift membership on top of an existing plan, you will receive the total number of credits for the gift membership you redeemed all at once.
Does an Audible gift expire?
Yes, an Audible gift will expire 12 months after the date it was issued. If you don’t redeem your gift within 12 months, it will be forfeited.
How does gifting Audible credits work?
You can also gift Audible credits to someone. When you gift credits, the recipient will receive a code that they can use to redeem credits on the Audible website. The credits will not expire as long as the recipient has an active Audible account.