If you have credits but don’t want to lose them when you cancel your Audible membership, you can pause your membership. This will allow you to keep your credits and access your library without having to pay any monthly fees.
How do I cancel my audible membership without losing credits?
Here are the steps on how to pause your Audible membership without losing credits –
- Go to the Audible website and sign in to your account.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the page.
- Select “Account Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the “Membership” section and click on “Pause Membership.”
- Select the date you want your membership to be paused until.
- Click on “Pause Membership” to confirm.
Once your membership is paused, you will no longer be charged any monthly fees. You will also not be able to earn new credits or purchase audiobooks. However, you will still be able to access your library and download any titles you purchased with credits.
Your credits will remain in your account until you resume your membership or cancel your account altogether. If you resume your membership before your credits expire, you will be able to use them to purchase new audiobooks.
Important information about cancelling Audible membership without losing credits
- You can pause your membership for up to 90 days once every 12 months.
- Your credits will remain in your account during your break.
- You will not be able to earn new credits or purchase audiobooks while your membership is paused.
- Your membership will auto-renew after 90 days unless you cancel it.
- Memberships billed through Google Play or the Apple App Store are not eligible for pause.